Project Blank Mens 3/2mm Yulex Natural Steamer
Part of our Bluesign certifed flagship collection, the 3/2mm Eco Natural steamer utilises YULEX® natural rubber as the world's first natural, replacement for neoprene, balancing sustainability in equal measure with performance, comfort and durability. Constructed using Lexcell® closed-cell foam with a bamboo & and recycled thermal lining, GBS and taped seams, recycled Supratex knee pads and recycled Ultraspan jersey made from 45 PET bottles & rubber from recycled car tyres.
• Recycled supratex kneepad
• (GBS) Three stage glueing process combined with double blind stitched and taped seams
• YULEX® plant-based foam
• Bamboo thermal lining Made from 45% Recycled • Polyester, 47% Nano Bamboo Charcoal Polyester and 8% Spandex.
• Dope dyed yarns reducing water consumption by 80%
• Bluesign approved fabric mills
• YKK chest zip entry with toggle
• Anti slip cuffs
• Recycled Ultraspan outer jersey made from 45 recycled PET bottles
• Aqua alpha water based, non-toxic solvent free glue
• Carbon black rubber from recycled car tyres
• Key stash cord